Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Do!


Well as all of you know by now... Dave and I officially tied the knot! We had a wonderful wedding weekend. The whole weekend felt very surreal to me. I find it amazing that Dave and I have so many people who care for us so much that they will spend their time & money to travel and be with us on our special weekend. We had friends and family from, Alaska, Hawaii, California, Florida, Wisconsin, and various other places. Dave and I do not know how to thank you for making our day so special. We are so blessed!

P.S.

I am sure many are wondering after my last post if it rained on our wedding day. Yes, it rained & poured all weekend long...but the rain stopped in time for us to have our ceremony outside. Someone was watching over us!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com